Wednesday, February 02, 2005

BUG Curry...

In response to Sydelle's note...."I know Kate started a blog for us but I didn't know how to add something. How do I do that? Just wanted to say I'm for margheritas (just one though, I'll be driving). Now, if only we could devote as much time to reading as we do to e-mailing...Just kidding! Anyway, I'm able to join the sleepover fun, if I'm invited (I think I am, but I just wanted to make sure). Where abouts do you live Kate? I don't own a thermarest or a sleeping bag though...Can I borrow from someone? And just to clarify Kate--was that a bug curry or a BIG curry you're making? I love big curries but I'm not sure if I'd be a fan of bug ones. Are you sure to just bring snacks and drinks? If there's anything else, let me know.
Syd"


I am writing to say that of COURSE you are invited, Sydelle. However you must be prepared for my famous bug curry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home